Logitech raises the bar for the video conferencing industrySyahiran Ismail
Logitech is raising the bar on the video conferencing industry with a next-generation portfolio of appliance and PC-based solutions that work with today’s leading video conferencing services such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom. The new Logitech Rally Bar, purpose-built for mid-sized rooms, and Logitech Rally Bar Mini for small rooms, transform meetings with cinema-quality video and crisp, clear audio in an all-in-one design. Rounding out large meeting rooms, the new Logitech RoomMate is a computing appliance that allows customers to run video conferencing services on Logitech conference cams like Rally Plus without a PC or Mac. Now, users can dramatically simplify setup, management, and use of video conferencing equipment for radically better meetings in today’s hybrid and rapidly evolving work environments.
As video conferencing continues to become an integral part of every business, Logitech’s latest portfolio sets a new precedent for truly flexible room solutions. Users can run supported video conferencing applications natively on Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini, like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, or connect them via USB to virtually any room PC or Mac. Users can even BYOD (bring your own device), which allows the users to plug in the laptop and run the chosen video service. Logitech’s new portfolio will also support other popular video conferencing services such as GoTo, Pexip and RingCentral.
From a second camera on the video bars dedicated to AI and room analytics, to extensible audio coverage with Rally Mic Pods, businesses now have scalable solutions that are both incredibly versatile and simple to use. With Logitech’s next generation portfolio, organizations can now ensure that every meeting room, no matter the size or deployment model, can keep every employee, including those tuning in remotely, connected without missing a beat.
Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini particularly shine when it comes to performance and include these noteworthy features:
- Brilliant optics at resolutions up to 4K: It feels like meeting in person, but from anywhere, with a smooth motorized pan and tilt in a video bar form factor and razor-sharp optics up to 4K. Rally Bar boasts lossless image quality of up to 5X optical zoom, which will be digitally enhanced up to 15X total zoom.
- Every voice is heard clearly: Thanks to advanced audio engineering, both video bars feature ultra-low distortion speakers delivering crystal clear, room-filling sound to every corner of the room. An adaptive beamforming mic array picks up voices at every seat with outstanding conversational clarity, focusing on the active talker and auto-levelling louder and softer voices while suppressing unwanted noise. Plus, a patented anti-vibration suspension system minimizes speaker vibrations that can travel through walls, stands, and tables so users can hear and be heard with outstanding clarity.
- Stunning design: Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini feature sleek, rounded edges for an elegant, minimalistic look. Featuring recycled polyester fabric on the speakers, both video bars are available in Graphite or White to seamlessly complement the aesthetic of modern conference rooms.
- Super smart with built-in AI: Both video bars come equipped with Logitech RightSense technology and AI Viewfinder, a second camera dedicated to computer vision. The camera detects human figures and processes where they are in real-time, enhancing the precision of Logitech RightSight auto-framing and camera control so meeting participants are always in focus, whether they are late joining or moving about.
- Incredibly simple to set up, manage and monitor: Beyond versatile, all-in-one design, Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini come with exceptional cable management and flexible mounting options that ensure easy, confident installs with minimal footprint. Setup takes minutes out of the box and users can easily monitor and manage the video bars from one single platform using Logitech Sync or preferred device management dashboard. Plus, get insights into how the conference rooms are being used with metrics like people count, especially important for room occupancy limits in the hybrid workplace.
Logitech Video Conferencing Solutions
Check out Logitech’s video conferencing solutions on Alomos.